Learn Cisco ASA Firewall Training Course With Industry Leaders
Cisco ASA Firewall Training Course Overview
Cisco ASA 5500-X Series Next-Generation Firewalls help you to balance security effectiveness with productivity. This solution offers the combination of the industry's most deployed stateful firewall with a comprehensive range of next-generation network security services, including:
· Granular visibility and control
· Robust web security onsite or in the cloud
· Industry-leading intrusion prevention system (IPS) to protect against known threats
· Comprehensive protection from threats and advanced malware
· World's most widely deployed ASA firewall with highly secure Cisco AnyConnect remote access
· Cisco offers the industry's first threat-focused next-generation firewall: Cisco ASA with FirePOWER Services available on the Cisco ASA 5500-X Series and ASA 5585-X Adaptive Security Appliances. With this solution you get proven Cisco ASA firewall protection, combined with industry-leading Sourcefire threat and advanced malware protection in a single device.
· Protect your business with superior visibility and highly effective, threat-focused defense across the entire attack continuum. It provides comprehensive visibility, reduced cost and complexity, and real-time protection from malware and emerging threats.
· Wide Range of Sizes and Form Factors
Protect networks of all sizes with multiscale performance and a wide range of form factors.
Cisco ASA 5500-X Series Next-Generation Firewalls are available as:
· Standalone appliances tailor-made small and midsize businesses
· Ruggedized appliances designed for extended temperature range operation in industrial or critical infrastructure environments
· Midsize appliances for businesses improving security at the Internet edge
· High performance and throughput appliances for demanding enterprise data centers
· High-performance blades that integrate with the Cisco Catalyst 6500 Series Switches
· Virtual instances to provide enterprise-class security for private and public clouds
· Proven, Enterprise-Class Platform
All Cisco ASA 5500-X Series Next-Generation Firewalls are powered by Cisco Adaptive Security Appliance (ASA) Software, with enterprise-class stateful inspection and next-generation firewall capabilities.
ASA software can be configured with the following capabilities:
· Integration with other essential network security technologies
· Enhanced user ID awareness from Cisco TrustSec security group tags, and Identity-Based Firewall
· Up to 640 Gbps of throughput by clustering up to 16 ASA 5585-X appliances
· High availability for high-resiliency applications
· Robust next-generation security with Cisco ASA with FirePOWER Services
· Product Support Services
· Cisco Services can help you increase operational efficiency, lower support costs, and improve availability risk management.
· Services Portfolio
· Service Finder
· Warranty Finder
· Design Guide
· Cisco Secure Data Center Enterprise Solution Guide
· Get Continuous Protection
· Get Continuous Protection
· Learn how Cisco addresses advanced attacks with continuous threat protection.
Subscribe to our Demo Course